BBBC Day 1: I am a four-Legged Cat. Or Dog. Perhaps. - Motorcycle Go

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

2 Şubat 2016 Salı

BBBC Day 1: I am a four-Legged Cat. Or Dog. Perhaps.

There are couple of phrases that erase my capacity to formulate sentences more than “so, inform me about your self.” Immediately the goings-on inside my head sound like the echo of water dripping in a dank empty cavern.


“What movies, books, music do you like?”


“Uhhhh, books? Yes. I have. Heard of those. I like… words?”


I become a full moron. As opposed to the half-assed job I do of it routinely 😉


Since I didn’t know what to create about myself, I believed I would modify things up a small and ask my family to create five things about me. I said “write something, a word, a phrase, whatever.” 


My husband Kenny said:


  • Curious

  • Rambunctious

  • Brave

  • Intelligent

  • Tenacious

And also extremely fortunate, apparently!


My daughter Chloe said:


  • Mom

  • Momb

  • Drew a image of some sort of 4-legged animal. When I asked if it was a cat or a dog, she stated, “yes.”

  • Sign me up for the fitness center

  • Enjoyable, cool mom according to my close friends

Teenagers.


The “us” that we see from the inside out isn’t very the “us” that other folks perceive. The hope is that the two may come close but there are nuances and internal conversations that we carry on that no one particular else could aspect in to their perception. You know your truth (mainly) but people look at you and construct a profile primarily based on their own data gathering. Their impression of you is primarily based on their personal experiences in the planet. Possibly someone who climbs Everest wouldn’t appear at a particular person who rides their motorcycle across the TAT as adventurous. But, possibly a person who never ventures beyond the monitor in their cubicle would.


What am I about? Every thing and practically nothing all at the identical time.


I suppose 1 of the things that I could say about myself  is that I am a seeker. Information, exciting, truth, love, passion, causes, meaning – I’m usually on the lookout for them. This is a massive element of who I am. My interests, pursuits and passions appear to center about the search for something. That is the heart of it all.


Mom, wife, motorcyclist, curious, thinky weirdo with a penchant for quirky roadside attractions, travel, and squeezing the fun-juice out of every single day. That’s me.


Also, I hate onions.






BBBC Day 1: I am a four-Legged Cat. Or Dog. Perhaps.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder