Passo Croce and Miramonti, Italy, 2012 - Motorcycle Go

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

9 Şubat 2016 Salı

Passo Croce and Miramonti, Italy, 2012

Since I partially lost my hearing on the left ear (it’s known as the motorcyclist silent killer) I haven’t rode that significantly. No more 20.000 km per year. Sad. I haven’t even uploaded the videos from my final trip to Italy.


If there are riders still reading this weblog, well, wear ear plugs when riding. Or be ready for a nasty turn in your life when you are advised to give up on riding if you don’t want to loose all the hearing.


So anyway, I did place on-line a couple of riding movies from last year’s trip to Italy. Passo Croce and Passo Miramonti. Get pleasure from!



and




Passo Croce and Miramonti, Italy, 2012

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder