Aruba.it Racing – Ducati group – Phillip Island WSBK Race 2 Benefits (Sector Press Releases) - Motorcycle Go

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

1 Mart 2016 Salı

Aruba.it Racing – Ducati group – Phillip Island WSBK Race 2 Benefits (Sector Press Releases)

Giugliano_action_022816

Soon after yesterday’s second-place finish with Chaz Davies, the Aruba.it Racing – Ducati team stepped on the podium as soon as once more in Phillip Island with Davide Giugliano. The Italian rider took third place thanks to a late push, while his teammate Chaz Davies crashed out with a few corners left to go although fighting against Jonathan Rea, who at some point took the victory, finishing in 10th place.


The race itself was equivalent to the 1 held on Saturday, with a tight group fight in which both Giugliano and Davies showed their grit. Due to a fortuitous get in touch with in between Giugliano and Sykes with six laps to go, Davies and Rea were capable to generate a tiny gap. The Welshman took the lead with one particular lap to go but could not pull away, and lost the front at turn four although attempting to pass his rival on the brakes. Giugliano, on the other hand, stormed back in the late phases, passing Sykes, Guintoli, and finally Hayden with a spectacular move in the penultimate corner. The Italian, at his very first official outing in seventh months following a severe back injury, as a result claimed his very first podium of the season.


The Aruba.it Racing – Ducati group will be on track once once more in two weeks’ time in Chang (Thailand) for the second round of the season.


Davide Giugliano (Aruba.it Racing – Ducati #34) – 3rd
“Today I struggled a bit a lot more with the heat, which produced us shed some grip. I was expecting it, and consequently kept some margin for the final laps, but touching with Sykes created me drop ground. Nevertheless, I kept pushing and I’m really satisfied with the final outcome. This podium stems from difficult teamwork, and I consider the crew contributed to 60 % of it whilst I did the rest. I dedicate this to my household, who supported me all through the most hard occasions. I also want to thank Ducati, which is assisting me to enhance professionally. Now I only want to concentrate on the present and future.”


Chaz Davies (Aruba.it Racing – Ducati #7) – 10th
“Usually I’m in a position to brake fairly deep, but this time however I found the limit of the front tyre. I knew it was a risky move, and ideally I wouldn’t have had to attempt it, but however Rea erased the modest gap I built on the straight. Anyway, I’m not disappointed about my race. We fought for the victory in each races and the bike showed a lot improvement given that final year, specifically with the electronics. We just require a bit more leading speed.”


Ernesto Marinelli, SBK Project Director
“I’d say the final evaluation is 75 % good. We know we’re competitive but we need to erase the gap on the straight to give our riders far more margin, so we have our work cut out for us at home. Chaz rode two fantastic races. Sadly, he wasn’t able to finish the second one particular. I knew he’d attempt to pass, but in these circumstances there’s a really fine line among creating the turn and crashing out. Also, I’m truly satisfied about Davide’s performance. He showed wonderful poise and consistency, some thing on which we’ve worked on throughout the winter. It was great to see him on back the podium at the really very first round.”




Aruba.it Racing – Ducati group – Phillip Island WSBK Race 2 Benefits (Sector Press Releases)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder