Been a although... - Motorcycle Go

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

28 Mart 2016 Pazartesi

Been a although...

Yeah, the poor old Connie has been neglected for a handful of weeks so today soon after spoiling her with a rapid bath I saddled up for a good tiny run.

Heading out of town I avoided obtaining run into by a auto and demonstrated the effectiveness of my Stebel prior to getting a nice small boogie over the Pahiatua track to warm issues up.  In Pahiatua I stopped for fuel as I was not very certain exactly where I was heading but quite particular that without having fuel it would be a entire lot harder.




In the finish I decided to make for Pongaroa for a begin and then see what I felt like from right here.  On Mangaramarama road I briefly entered a cycle race ahead of turning proper onto Pahiatua-Pongaroa road.







Climbing up out of Makuri I ran into a gaggle of campers coming the other way (fortunately) but was soon up and over the hill and into the wind.







Dropping down the other side there was really a extended section of new seal with a lot of chip still on the road.  The wind made this a tiny more exciting than regular as I necessary to preserve my speed up to hold a decent line through the mess…



Then there was this lot who decided to cross the road in front of me:



I’d also purchased my great camera with me so I want to discover an excuse to get it out.  A good tiny bridge gave me the possibility.






Pongaroa was just up the road from the bridge and here I turned left on 52 to take me by way of to the Weber road.  Rather than carry on additional up 52 I decided to reduce the ride a bit brief and instead turned for Dannevirke.





Coming into Dannevirke I began to slowly catch another bike and following acquiring a wee peek at the side of the bike and then it’s muffler, I worked out that it was an Africa Twin.  Getting closer nonetheless I began to consider that I recognised the rider’s jacket…and then his helmet.



By the time we stopped at the intersection, Colin F had recognised the headlights in his rear view mirrors and pulled over and pointed out “sandwich”.  We crossed the road and went hunting…


More than lunch we naturally talked bikes and Adventure bikes in specific.  No, he hadn’t bought the AT (however), he was just out test riding it.  It was the DCT model and he had plenty of very good things to say about the bike and the transmission in certain, hmmmm.  Note he’s removed the screen as he stated it was giving him too much buffeting.






Following lunch I followed Colin via to Woodville exactly where we avoided being killed by a 4WD undertaking a U-turn in front of us and created for the Saddle.  Turning off the principal road, Colin gave the AT a squirt so I had to have my own back and passed him coming out of the subsequent corner.

We had a great ride till we caught site visitors and then ran into roadworks dropping down the Ashhurst side.  in Ashhurst I mentioned goodbye to Colin, rapidly stated gidday to James and Monie prior to going tag hunting.





Gotcha!

I completed up the ride with a coffee at my folks and stopping to select a new tag.




Nice and straightforward



Been a although...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder